DO YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HUMAN BEHAVIOR?
Find out with: How To Analyze People: Proven Techniques To Analyzing People, Body Language, Human Behavior, Reading People And Human Psychology
Do you want to have more fruitful and harmonious relationships?
Using this easy to follow book with simple ways of analyzing and categorizing personalities you can!
This book, How To Analyze People: Proven Techniques To Analyzing People, Body Language, Human Behavior, Reading People And Human Psychology, is a good guide for anyone wishing to learn about human behavior in all is diverse glory.
This book not only breaks down what experts have said over the years about the various personality types and their associated traits, but also presents the facts relating to human behavior in very simple language. You will find it interesting to learn how many misconceptions you often have about people you know, including co-workers, family members and those in your social circle. Best of all, after going through the tips provided in this book, you will find it very easy to relate to people of different personalities in ways that help you have more fruitful and harmonious relationships.
This guide actually teaches you:
- The different personalities that people fall under.
- Expert theories about human behavior.
- How personal impressions are created in just a few seconds.
- Tips to make favorable and lasting first impressions.
- How to understand personalities beyond what manifests on the outside.
- How listening skills help you understand people more fully.
- Tips to improve your listening skills.
- How understanding body language helps you see beyond words and surface impressions.
- Simple ways of analyzing and categorizing personalities.
- Principles to live by in order to relate well with people.
- Personality indication surveys to help you understand yourself and others more fully.
- How to avoid allowing people into your life who may represent danger to you and your family.
So if you want to learn more about human behavior, then read further!
Buy your copy today!
List price: $14.95