The Mind’s Machine, introduced in 2012, was written to impart the core concepts of behavioral neuroscience to students in a diverse range of disciplines, including not only psychology and the other life sciences, but art, philosophy, media studies, linguistics, and the like. Using streamlined text, full-color art, novel pedagogical features, and real-life examples and analogies, The Mind’s Machine, Third Edition, engages students new to neuroscience without sacrificing accuracy. This accessible, reader-friendly book is appropriate for brain and behavior, biopsychology, and physiological psychology courses.
List price: $150.95
Written by Michael Domjan, one of the top researchers in the field, this concise and accessible text quickly guides students through key topics. Domjan summarizes contemporary perspectives and makes research results understandable. This book is perfect for professors and students who want an accurate account of learning and conditioning–the “essentials”–without excessive detail.
List price: $111.95
Unhappy with your productivity? Consumed by distractions, interruptions and wandering mind syndrome? Can’t focus and concentrate? Tired of ineffective, blanket advice on improving your focus?
Whether you’re a student, freelancer, entrepreneur (or wanna-be preneur), employee or anyone else dreaming of being able to snap into focus and maintain it for however long you want, this book is for you.
Discover how to sharpen your focus, improve your concentration, maximise your productivity and speed up your success with evidence-based strategies and proven tricks.
This book is a practical, step-by-step guide on how to improve your focus with a twist – it helps you identify what’s not working first, so you can target your specific problems head-on, without wasting time and energy on stuff that’s unlikely to work for you. The approach presented in this book unlike many others, recognises and takes into consideration your individual situation, providing you with a roadmap so that you can check where you are and what you need to do to get where you want to be. This system will grow with you.
Need to improve your productivity? Unable to focus? Struggling with poor memory, distractions and interruptions, consumed by procrastination and wandering mind? Improve your focus, concentration and productivity with Laser-Sharp Focus book
This book is a good fit for you if you:
- Struggle with distractions and interruptions
- Are consumed by procrastination
- Have tried and failed to constantly ‘motivate yourself’
- Suffer from ‘wandering mind’
- Feel you are not as productive as you could be
You will learn:
- How to identify what specifically is not working within your current ‘focus system’
- What you can do to eliminate procrastination, minimise distractions, avoid interruptions, keep your mind on track, your emotions under control, and your body at top-level performance
- How to create a system that can adapt to your changing needs so that you focus on your job, whatever it is, whenever you need to and wherever you are.
Scroll up and click BUY to get your copy and start improving your focus now!
List price: $11.99