Do you know that your body language truly matters in your business and way of life?
Have you ever thought about how well you can read other people’s body language also?
The fact is that what people say is sometimes different from what they really think or feel. It works the other way, too. Your body language influences what others think of you, so you need a copy of this audiobook to enlighten you so that you don’t send the wrong signals.
We all use body language gestures to reinforce what we say and how we feel. Regardless of whether the posture is conscious or involuntary, it tends to support the strengths (and weaknesses) of our personality. Therefore, it is important to remember that others, while reading body language, also consciously and unconsciously read our body language cues.
Why do you need this audiobook?
Many of the feelings we have when judging people are actually an evaluation of the person on a subconscious level. The way we interpret a person’s body language plays an important role in the opinions we make about others. If you’ve ever wondered why you distrust someone you really don’t know, there is probably something in the body language of that person who has red flags.
Even if we use voluntary gestures while communicating with others, we should only use body language that feels natural. If you don’t want to turn to others as if you were rehearsing the conversation, then listen to this audiobook.
List price: $14.95
Lie Detection Secrets by Philippe Kaizen
Learn how to spot a liar in just a few hours of reading
The aim of this book is to teach you techniques, which will enable you to detect the lies among your interlocutors. You will develop a greater vigilance and will be able to detect and counter-attack a person who tries to lie to you by learning a set of very skilled and powerful techniques.
Here’s what you will get in this e-book:
- Chapter 1 : introduction
- Chapter 2 : the lies and your brain
- Chapter 3 : the lies and your eyes
- Chapter 4 : lies and behaviour
- Chapter 5 : lies, logic and common sense
- Chapter 6 : tactics, strategies and counter attacks
- Chapter 7 : advanced techniques and R&D
- Chapter 8 : mental training techniques
As you will see in this e-book, lie detection are far from what we may find in TV series where the hero would evidently declare: “look, he is looking to his right, therefore he is a liar!”
So, you want to know more ? Scroll to the top and click the Buy button for instant download
I wish you an nice reading.
List price: $10.99
Social engineering attacks target the weakest link in an organization’s security human beings. Everyone knows these attacks are effective, and everyone knows they are on the rise. Now, Social Engineering Penetration Testing gives you the practical methodology and everything you need to plan and execute a social engineering penetration test and assessment. You will gain fascinating insights into how social engineering techniques including email phishing, telephone pretexting, and physical vectors can be used to elicit information or manipulate individuals into performing actions that may aid in an attack. Using the book’s easy-to-understand models and examples, you will have a much better understanding of how best to defend against these attacks.
The authors of Social Engineering Penetration Testing show you hands-on techniques they have used at RandomStorm to provide clients with valuable results that make a real difference to the security of their businesses. You will learn about the differences between social engineering pen tests lasting anywhere from a few days to several months. The book shows you how to use widely available open-source tools to conduct your pen tests, then walks you through the practical steps to improve defense measures in response to test results.
- Understand how to plan and execute an effective social engineering assessment
- Learn how to configure and use the open-source tools available for the social engineer
- Identify parts of an assessment that will most benefit time-critical engagements
- Learn how to design target scenarios, create plausible attack situations, and support various attack vectors with technology
- Create an assessment report, then improve defense measures in response to test results
List price: $49.95
If you want to avoid getting hacked, having your information spread and risking financial loss, then keep reading…
Do you create tons of accounts you will never again visit?
Do you get annoyed thinking up new passwords, so you just use the same one across all your accounts?
Does your password contain a sequence of numbers, such as “123456”?
Do you automatically click all links and download all email attachments coming from your friends?
This book will show you just how incredibly lucky you are that nobody’s hacked you before.
With this handy little book as your starting point, you can finally go from a starry-eyed internet user to a paranoid cybersecurity geek.
With plenty of examples, this book will show you that the internet is not merely a way to watch cute cat videos; it’s a battlefield, a military invention that was accidentally found to be capable of overpowering any threat economically, digitally and politically.
From the crudest forums to the most sophisticated online services, there is a war going on and, whether you want it or not, you’re involved by the very fact you’re here, so better arm yourself with knowledge.
Here’s just a tiny fraction of what you’ll discover:
- How the internet is held together with a pinky swear
- How hackers use raunchy photos to eke out private information
- Examples of preposterous social engineering attacks
- Equally preposterous defense from those attacks
- How people in charge don’t even realize what hacking means
- How there’s only one surefire way to protect against hacking
- Research on past, present, and future hacking methods
- Difference between good and bad hackers
- How to lower your exposure to hacking
- Why companies pester you to attach a phone number to an account
- Why social media is the most insecure way to spend your afternoon
- And much, much more
So if you want to learn more about Cybersecurity, scroll up and click “add to cart”!
List price: $13.34