Unleash The Power Of Psychology, Avoid Disagreements And Get What You Want Out Of Life With This Comprehensive Guide To Persuasion And Influence
If you’ve always wanted to learn how to convince other people to see things from your perspective, but struggle to get cooperation from them, then keep reading…
Are you frustrated by your inability to communicate with people effectively? Are you tired of trying your hand in negotiation—whether it’s asking someone out for a date or asking your boss for a raise—and failing?
Have you tried advice from psychologists or people on the Internet that has no real-world application and fails to live up to their promises?
Do you finally want to end the pain of missing out on life-changing opportunities and experiences because of a lack of being able to get people to see things you way? Are you wondering if there is a surefire method to help you get more out of life?
If you thought yes, then you’ve come to the right place.
Persuading people doesn’t have to be complicated.
In fact, it’s much easier than you think, and you don’t have to believe me.
An article from the Project Management Institute links 6 simple laws to the whole expertise of persuasion, some of which you are going to learn more about in this guide.
Here’s just a tiny fraction of what you’ll discover:
- 7 magic persuasion tactics you can use today (page 95)
- The remarkable mindset shift you need to become an amazing persuader and influencer (page 27)
- Expert insights into how the human mind really works and how to use it to get what you want from other people (page 32)
- The subtle secret between influence and persuasion (page 68)
- 4 simple ways to master influence and persuasion (page 82)
- The 5 proven principles of persuasion that will help you win over anybody to your side (page 85)
- A startling approach to persuade people without being overt (page 96)
- 4 bulletproof methods of persuasion that lead to mastery (page 106)
- …and tons more!
Imagine how your life will change when you’re able to get into the heads of people and figure out what to say and do to get them to cooperate with you. Imagine being looked at in awe when you handle tense social and professional situations with poise and ease.
Even if you’re the least charismatic person in the room, even if you have trouble asking for the smallest of favors from people, you’re going to learn how to persuade people like a salesman… without all the sleaziness.
And if you have a deep-seated desire to become a more charismatic version of yourself, scroll up and click “add to cart” to buy now!
List price: $14.38