When greedy Vadim Gentry orders a potion of persuasion from the Juicy Gizzard, Sasha is suspicious. But it’s not until he slips it into Papa’s drink and orders him to sell the shop that Sasha realizes the problem: If Papa says no, Vadim will know their potions don’t work, but if Papa says yes, they’ll lose the shop forever! What will Sasha do?
List price: $14.99
This interesting little booklet contains a large number of short passages describing various usages for hypnotism and magnetism within a health context. Admonishing the reader to avoid some of the more obvious Mesmeric charlatans of the era, it is as much cautionary and dietary as it is technically occult in form and nature.While some of the medical suggestions made here are far from accepted in the modern sense, much of the content is innocuous at worst and sometimes still practiced today.
List price: $5.75
Neuro-linguistic programming is an essential part of growth and development, whether you are going for personal or professional growth. You can refine your life, your experiences and your perceptions by being receptive to changing behaviors, beliefs, and attitudes, and all this is possible through neuro-linguistic programming.
With this book, you will learn to appreciate the fact that you are different from every other person you come across. Whether at work, at home, or when you are catching up with your friends, you are all different. Everyone has a unique perspective on life, based on their experiences, the way they grew up, their environment, the interactions they have, and so many other factors. These differences are not a bad thing. The differences are what make them who they are.
Start learning neuro-linguistic programming techniques today! It will be useful for you to engage in different circumstances, and will improve the relations and interactions with your audiences.
List price: $19.95
* Buy the Paperback version of this book and get the Kindle book version for FREE
Without realizing it we often find ourselves being manipulated psychologically, would you like to know how? Then read on…
In this book we’re going to deal with a very delicate but extremely fascinating subject:
Dark psychology and all the techniques used to control, manipulate, and influence the mind.
It may seem strange to you, but in everyday life, we often find ourselves facing situations that could make us feel uncomfortable, inappropriate, inferior, or embarrassed, sometimes without even realizing it.
What most people don’t realize is that very often, we are unconsciously victims of psychological manipulation, mental control, and persuasion by those around us.
People capable of this, take us on an invisible path, guiding us precisely to where they want, in every circumstance and situation (at the workplace, in sentimental relationships, in friendships), aiming to get an advantage over us.
Some of these techniques are used by great leaders, employers, politicians, and also by strangers who silently and subtly accompany us on this psychological path, having total control over us and our reactions.
Through this reading, we will address:
- First steps on psychology history
- What is Dark Psychology?
- What is “NLP” (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)?
- The most commonly used persuasion techniques
- How to recognize a manipulator
- How to “read” people and on which physical and character aspects you need to focus your attention
- Dark psychology in a couple’s relationship
- What is The Dark Triad?
- Wrong friendships and how to recognize them
The reading of this book is highly recommended to everyone: both for those who need to know and protect themselves from manipulators, and for those who want to discover and enter the fascinating world of psychology.
Scroll to the top of the page and select the buy now button.
List price: $16.38
Nothing is easier to manipulate than the human mind.
Have you ever found yourself doing things that you had no idea how or why did you accept to do? Have you ever felt like someone is lying to you, but just couldn’t tell exactly what is the lie?
Dark psychology has been kept in secret for years. It is too powerful to let everybody know about it – and use it in their selfish advantage. But now, the secrets are exposed, and you can learn exactly how you’ve been manipulated in the past – and how you can protect yourself from (or even use) the exact same techniques.
In this book you’ll find:
- 10 Secret psychology tricks to get people to do what you want
- How to manipulate people
- How to use dark psychology in every area of your life (Poker, relationships, work, sales, and more)
- How to protect yourself from being easily manipulated
- The ultimate guide to improving your persuasion techniques
- And much, much more secret techniques, tips and strategies you’ll not find in any other dark psychology book…
Is dark psychology legal?
Manipulation and persuasion is a natural aspect of the human mind. As long as you don’t manipulate people into doing things that are unethical, you can use dark psychology. Be careful – the techniques inside the book are highly effective.
What uses dark psychology has?
Whether you’re trying to use dark psychology on yourself or on others, dark psychology can help you quit smoking, become more attractive, become robust to manipulations, persuade others, brainwash yourself to success, and much, much more. All explained in detail inside the book.
What benefits can I expect from this book?
After reading this book, you’ll understand how your mind and others work. Once you know how the human mind works, you’ll be able to control it and manifest anything you’d like in your life.
Expose now, with just 1-click, the secret world of dark psychology!
Scroll up, click on “Buy Now with 1-Click” and get your copy now!
BONUS: Buy the Paperback version of this book, and get the Kindle book version FOR FREE!
List price: $16.97
ARE READY TO DISCOVER THE BEST WAYS TO IMPROVING YOUR FOCUS?! Is it safe to say that you get irritated in light of the fact that you can’t seem to concentrate for long periods of time and are not keeping on top of things in your everyday life? You cant seem to get out of that never ending hole of switching between various different things? The only way to get over this is to take that leap into learning how to solve your focus problems. This book is ideal for somebody wanting to learn the best ways of how to organize your life and get everything back to efficient, working order. This book will provide you with a mental diagram of the essential procedures that will prompt you towards better unbreakable focus. This is what you can expect to find within this book; Learn how the body has an effect on your focus The benefits of being focused How to develop self-discipline How to cut down pressure and stress Strategies to building unbreakable focus Much more! If you feel like you have not been able to finish a task once you have started it, if you get side tracked by other things around you, or you just seem to lose interest the minute you begin to work, then this book is for you.
List price: $12.43
This hardbound 800-page (8 1/4X 10 1/2 inch) volume represents the most complete and comprehensive book ever written on forensic psychophysiology using the polygraph. This most authoritative 25-chapter book contains a 23-page Glossary of Term, 143 Figures, 23 Tables, 17 Appendices, and a 65-page Index. This book is also available on CD-ROM.
List price: $130.00
If you want to learn how to manipulate people with dark psychology, then keep reading.
Dark psychology is always present in the world. There are always those who will search for the weaknesses in others, in order to benefit themselves. They will use lying, withholding of love, persuasion, and manipulation in order to get what they want. And they are often successful at it because they can easily read the person they are trying to target.
Many people live in denial. They assume that dark psychology is not there and that it is not really a problem they need to deal with. But thinking that this type of psychology isn’t even there is a bad choice. You can choose to remain ignorant of this, or you can learn how to take control so that you can protect yourself and others from those who would like to cause you harm or ruin you.
Being able to understand dark psychology is not just a defensive measure. There are a lot of principles and ideas found within the world of dark psychology. And simply by knowing them, you will be able to be on the lookout for someone using these techniques. This kind of knowledge is going to be useful whenever someone tries to use those techniques against you.
The goal of the book is simple: The book is the perfect guide to help people know more about dark psychology and how it can affect people. It also discusses in length about the signs of identifying the victim and adopting strategies to counter the effects. The manipulations are of various kinds and can take place anywhere. It is always a good thing to know about them and stay protected.
You will also learn:
- What is psychology?
- What is the dark psychology?
- What is the dark triad?
- How to use
- Mind control
- How to analyze people using the dark psychology
Would you like to know more?
List price: $14.95
Speed-read, analyze, and influence anyone instantly!
This audiobook is a vital tool for anyone who wants to become more aware of their body language as well as learn how to read and analyze verbal and nonverbal clues of others.
Have you ever wondered if your date was truly into you? Do you think your boss truly cares about your input, or is he just waiting for you to leave the room?
There are certain unspoken words that come to fruition throughout subtle body movements. We are all able to observe the behavior of others, but we may not realize each movement reveals certain aspects of human behavior. These findings are essential for interviewing people, choosing prospective romantic partners, and even detecting deceptive behavior.
In this guide, you’ll learn:
- How to analyze people and their body language
- What does my behavior display
- Clues to revealing true intentions
- Cues that tell it all and how context trumps words
- Essential tools that give you an edge
- How to interpret verbal communication
- How to destroy perception and build understanding
- Common patterns of interpreting behavior – legs and feet
- How to spot a deceptive behavior and lies
Scroll up and grab your copy today!
List price: $6.95
The new word hraimuashing entered our minds and dictionaries in a phenomenally short time. This sinister political expression had never been seen in print anywhere until a few years ago. A bout the only times it was ever heard in conversation was inside a tight, intimate circle of trusted relatives or reliable friends in Red China during the short honeymoon period of communism. The few exceptions were when a Red indoctrinator would lose his temper and shout out, You need a brainwashing. The reason the word was picked up so quickly was that it was not just a clever synonym for something already known, but described a strategy that had yet no name. A vacuum in language existed: no word tied together the various tactics that make up the process by which the communists expected to create their new Soviet man. The word came out of the sufferings of the Chinese people. Put under a terrifying combination of subtle and crude mental and physical pressures and tortures, they detected a pattern and called it brainwashing. The Reds wanted people to believe that it could be amply described by some familiar expression such as education, public relations, persuasion or by some misleading term like mind reform and re-educa- tion. None of these could define it because it was much, much more than any one of them alone. The Chinese knew they hadnt just been educated or persuaded; something much more dire than that had been perpetrated on them, similar in many peculiar ways to a medical treatment.
(Typographical errors above are due to OCR software and don’t occur in the book.)
About the Publisher
Forgotten Books is a publisher of historical writings, such as: Philosophy, Classics, Science, Religion, History, Folklore and Mythology.
Forgotten Books’ Classic Reprint Series utilizes the latest technology to regenerate facsimiles of historically important writings. Careful attention has been made to accu
List price: $14.17
Have you ever finished communicating with someone and noticed a peculiar gesture which is now making you anxious because you don’t know what it means? What does that smirk mean? Why are his hands folded across his chest?
If you want to master the art of body language, understand the science of human behavior and discover how to read people like a book, then keep reading…
Science has proven that 90 percent of interpersonal communication is non-verbal. Which are picked up by the subconscious of parties involved, but sadly, a great many people are completely oblivious to this vast realm of human communication, losing out on great opportunities to become successful in every social, personal or professional encounter.
The few who do master these vital skills often have an unfair advantage in life.
Condensing decades of research and field-tested techniques, this guide will help you decrypt the subtle intricacies of human subconscious communication and becoming the genuine telepath you’ve always wanted to be, helping you to connect with people on a deeper level.
Here’s a tiny fraction of what you’re going to discover in this new world of human interaction:
- The four main rules of body language to help you interpret gestures correctly. You will make incorrect assumptions that will cost you dearly if you ignore these
- 6 surefire tips to help you make a positive first impression on new acquaintances
- Common gestures from various parts of the body and what they mean
- How to fix your own body language issues that are setting you back
- 12 silent signs of negative emotions that you are probably unaware of and is killing your ability to influence people, and how to recognize these signs
- How to read a person’s emotional state by observing their breathing
- How to spot liars using body language and verbal signals
- …and much much more!
Even if you aren’t an expert hostage negotiator, a psychologist with years of experience or simply you’ve tried to unlock these vital skills before but still feel lost, you’ll be able to read a person’s body language and tell how they feel about you with accuracy.
Ready to become a genuine expert on body language? Scroll up and click the “add to cart” button to pick up your copy today!
★★Get the Paperback and Receive the Kindle eBook for FREE★★
List price: $13.97
Do you know that your body language truly matters in your business and way of life?
Have you ever thought about how well you can read other people’s body language also?
The fact is that what people say is sometimes different from what they really think or feel. It works the other way, too. Your body language influences what others think of you, so you need a copy of this audiobook to enlighten you so that you don’t send the wrong signals.
We all use body language gestures to reinforce what we say and how we feel. Regardless of whether the posture is conscious or involuntary, it tends to support the strengths (and weaknesses) of our personality. Therefore, it is important to remember that others, while reading body language, also consciously and unconsciously read our body language cues.
Why do you need this audiobook?
Many of the feelings we have when judging people are actually an evaluation of the person on a subconscious level. The way we interpret a person’s body language plays an important role in the opinions we make about others. If you’ve ever wondered why you distrust someone you really don’t know, there is probably something in the body language of that person who has red flags.
Even if we use voluntary gestures while communicating with others, we should only use body language that feels natural. If you don’t want to turn to others as if you were rehearsing the conversation, then listen to this audiobook.
List price: $14.95
Lie Detection Secrets by Philippe Kaizen
Learn how to spot a liar in just a few hours of reading
The aim of this book is to teach you techniques, which will enable you to detect the lies among your interlocutors. You will develop a greater vigilance and will be able to detect and counter-attack a person who tries to lie to you by learning a set of very skilled and powerful techniques.
Here’s what you will get in this e-book:
- Chapter 1 : introduction
- Chapter 2 : the lies and your brain
- Chapter 3 : the lies and your eyes
- Chapter 4 : lies and behaviour
- Chapter 5 : lies, logic and common sense
- Chapter 6 : tactics, strategies and counter attacks
- Chapter 7 : advanced techniques and R&D
- Chapter 8 : mental training techniques
As you will see in this e-book, lie detection are far from what we may find in TV series where the hero would evidently declare: “look, he is looking to his right, therefore he is a liar!”
So, you want to know more ? Scroll to the top and click the Buy button for instant download
I wish you an nice reading.
List price: $10.99
Social engineering attacks target the weakest link in an organization’s security human beings. Everyone knows these attacks are effective, and everyone knows they are on the rise. Now, Social Engineering Penetration Testing gives you the practical methodology and everything you need to plan and execute a social engineering penetration test and assessment. You will gain fascinating insights into how social engineering techniques including email phishing, telephone pretexting, and physical vectors can be used to elicit information or manipulate individuals into performing actions that may aid in an attack. Using the book’s easy-to-understand models and examples, you will have a much better understanding of how best to defend against these attacks.
The authors of Social Engineering Penetration Testing show you hands-on techniques they have used at RandomStorm to provide clients with valuable results that make a real difference to the security of their businesses. You will learn about the differences between social engineering pen tests lasting anywhere from a few days to several months. The book shows you how to use widely available open-source tools to conduct your pen tests, then walks you through the practical steps to improve defense measures in response to test results.
- Understand how to plan and execute an effective social engineering assessment
- Learn how to configure and use the open-source tools available for the social engineer
- Identify parts of an assessment that will most benefit time-critical engagements
- Learn how to design target scenarios, create plausible attack situations, and support various attack vectors with technology
- Create an assessment report, then improve defense measures in response to test results
List price: $49.95
If you want to avoid getting hacked, having your information spread and risking financial loss, then keep reading…
Do you create tons of accounts you will never again visit?
Do you get annoyed thinking up new passwords, so you just use the same one across all your accounts?
Does your password contain a sequence of numbers, such as “123456”?
Do you automatically click all links and download all email attachments coming from your friends?
This book will show you just how incredibly lucky you are that nobody’s hacked you before.
With this handy little book as your starting point, you can finally go from a starry-eyed internet user to a paranoid cybersecurity geek.
With plenty of examples, this book will show you that the internet is not merely a way to watch cute cat videos; it’s a battlefield, a military invention that was accidentally found to be capable of overpowering any threat economically, digitally and politically.
From the crudest forums to the most sophisticated online services, there is a war going on and, whether you want it or not, you’re involved by the very fact you’re here, so better arm yourself with knowledge.
Here’s just a tiny fraction of what you’ll discover:
- How the internet is held together with a pinky swear
- How hackers use raunchy photos to eke out private information
- Examples of preposterous social engineering attacks
- Equally preposterous defense from those attacks
- How people in charge don’t even realize what hacking means
- How there’s only one surefire way to protect against hacking
- Research on past, present, and future hacking methods
- Difference between good and bad hackers
- How to lower your exposure to hacking
- Why companies pester you to attach a phone number to an account
- Why social media is the most insecure way to spend your afternoon
- And much, much more
So if you want to learn more about Cybersecurity, scroll up and click “add to cart”!
List price: $13.34
Advancing Diversity, Inclusion, and Social Justice through Human Systems Engineering highlights how scholars and practitioners of HSE (inclusively defined to span many fields) can apply their theories and methods to understand and support healthy communities, include and empower diverse populations, and inspire strategies for a more inclusive future. This volume brings together experts from human factors, ergonomics, psychology, human-computer interaction, and more to demonstrate how these fields can be applied to societal challenges and solutions. Through a blend of research reports, literature reviews, and personal narratives, this volume explores these issues from the individual to the global scale, across diverse populations, and across multiple continents.
- Draws upon human factors and ergonomics theories and methods to evaluate, understand, and confront systemic threats to inclusion and social justice
- Offers actionable methodologies, strategies, and recommendations for conducting human-centered research, design, and training with marginalized or vulnerable populations
- Offers a venue for reporting and reconsidering the work of human factors and ergonomics from the perspectives of diversity, inclusion, and social justice
List price: $149.95
The polygraph, often portrayed as a magic mind-reading machine, is still controversial among experts, who continue heated debates about its validity as a lie-detecting device. As the nation takes a fresh look at ways to enhance its security, can the polygraph be considered a useful tool?
The Polygraph and Lie Detection puts the polygraph itself to the test, reviewing and analyzing data about its use in criminal investigation, employment screening, and counter-intelligence.
The book looks at:
- The theory of how the polygraph works and evidence about how deceptivenessâ€”and other psychological conditionsâ€”affect the physiological responses that the polygraph measures.
- Empirical evidence on the performance of the polygraph and the success of subjectsâ€™ countermeasures.
- The actual use of the polygraph in the arena of national security, including its role in deterring threats to security.
The book addresses the difficulties of measuring polygraph accuracy, the usefulness of the technique for aiding interrogation and for deterrence, and includes potential alternativesâ€”such as voice-stress analysis and brain measurement techniques.
Table of Contents
- Front Matter
- Executive Summary
- 1 Lie Detection and the Polygraph
- 2 Validity and Its Measurement
- 3 The Scientific Basis for Polygraph Testing
- 4 Evidence from Polygraph Research: Qualitative Assessment
- 5 Evidence from Polygraph Research: Quantitative Assessment
- 6 Alternative Techniques and Technologies
- 7 Uses of Polygraph Tests
- 8 Conclusions and Recommendations
- Appendix A: Polygraph Questioning and Techniques
- Appendix B: Use of Polygraph Screening in the U.S. Department of Energy and Other Federal Agencies
- Appendix C: The Wen Ho Lee Case and the Polygraph
- Appendix D: Physiological Processes Measured by the Polygraph
- Appendix E: Historical Notes on the Modern Polygraph
- Appendix F: Computerized Scoring of Polygraph Data
- Appendix G: Process for Systematic Review of Polygraph Validation Studies
- Appendix H: Quantitative Assessment of Polygraph Test Accuracy
- Appendix I: False Positive Index Values for Polygraph Testing
- Appendix J: Decision Analysis of Polygraph Security Screening
- Appendix K: Combining Information Sources in Medical Diagnosis and Security Screening
- Appendix L: Biographical Sketches of Committee Members and Staff
List price: $49.95
When people and therapists alike have a problem they can’t fix, they call Richard Bandler because he delivers–often with miraculous results. Hailed as one of the greatest geniuses in the field of personal change, and the father of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Richard Bandler has helped tens of thousands of people around the globe rid themselves of ‘incurable’ phobias, fears, anxieties, addictions, negative habits, and past traumas often in a single session.
Get the Life You Want is Richard Bandler at his best, sharing his remarkable insights, his controversial signature wit, and more than 35 time-tested NLP techniques that will bring about quick and lasting change in every area of your life, from breaking free of toxic or non-productive relationships, to delivering business presentations without a knot in your stomach, to quitting smoking for good.
List price: $24.95
Investment Scams now affect everyone on a daily basis. The question is, how do you know what is safe and What Are Scams?
I Lost Thousands, Over $10,000 To Be Exact. Read More To Find Out how It Happened So Easily!
In this book I will tell you the Basic Skills I Wish I had learnt before I Invested My Money. If I did, I would have Avoided Losing Thousands Altogether.
Through Real Life Experiences, this book explains how from losing thousands of dollars through unfavorable contracts created a necessity to learn more about Sales Pressure and Due Diligence Around Investing.
With fraud detection techniques and real examples of phishing emails and scam calls with high pressure sales tactics, you will understand the fundamentals of how to avoid people scamming you in the future.
Read This Book To ID Investment Scams and Sales Tricks. Make them a thing of the past by learning how to prepare for the now!
List price: $16.99