Would you like to find out how to avoid being cheated on ever again by people you trusted? Have you ever been unable to create or improve a rapport with your partner and finally understand exactly how they feels?
If the answers to these questions are yes, then keep reading to find out more.
With the help of the information obtained from this book, you will be able to learn about a stranger more than in years of friendship with him. Thus, you will know how he perceives the world around him and what is important to him.
Without asking questions, you can imagine who he is and what he does in his spare time. Looking at his face, you will determine how he feels and what he thinks about. What is his mood? What is he going to do? Is he telling the truth? You will be the first to guess that your colleague has an affair with the boss, although she will do everything so as not to give herself away.
If this is not mind reading, then what is mind reading? By paying attention not just to the words, but also to the timbre of the voice and body language, you can understand what the person really wants to tell you. Using the information received about him, you can control your body language and your voice to establish rapport – the ideal climate for mutually beneficial, easy and interesting communication and exchange of ideas. After these, you can even implant, or imprint your ideas successfully within them.
Here’s a sneak peek of what you’ll learn with this book:
- The one and only easy rule to establish a rapport (you will be surprised to know how simple it is);
- How to use your body language to create a bond with your interlocutor (Hint: You probably already know it and use it unconsciously);
- The two most obvious signs to check in order to understand what type of person you have to deal with;
- How to recognize the Seven Universal Feelings and how to respond to their manifestations;
- The five most common signals that a liar unconsciously sends;
- The three practical exercises to help a shy person come out of their shell (no, I’m not talking about drinking alcohol);
And much more…
In How to Analyze People you will find lots of practical examples and exercises; so even if you are skeptical about the effectiveness of the techniques explained in this book, you can easily test them and make it yours. Also, even if the topic is complex, everything is explained using a simple and common language to make it understandable to everyone.
Would you like to know more?
Scroll to the top of the page and select the BUY NOW button.
List price: $14.95