Have you ever felt as though someone was trying to manipulate you? Were you ever in a place in your life where you questioned if your thoughts were even your own? Are you tired of others trying to take advantage of you?
If you answered yes to any of this, then it’s clear that you will benefit from introducing yourself to some psychological theories and tactics. Our brains are rather complex and it’s not easy for even the most skilled individuals in the psychology world to understand.
This book is going to take you through the essential steps for understanding others and yourself better. We are going to discuss topics like:
- How your mind works
- The strengths and weaknesses of your own brain
- How to have a healthy mindset
- The way that our bodies communicate without words
- Methods to start to understand the body language of other people better
- Psychological persuasion and theories on how to influence
- Practical ways that you can include persuasion in your life
- NLP tactics and how to protect yourself against them
- Brainwashing, what it is, and how to avoid it
- Manipulation and how it works
- Common manipulators and how to either face them or avoid them altogether
- How you can predict the minds of other people
- And much more!
You might be a bit skeptical now. How could anyone know this much about the brain, and how could that be all that advantageous in the end?It might seem like a lot, but as you really start to unravel your own brain, it will be easier to see all of the powerful tools that you have. Part of this is going to involve practical application on your part! There might be some trial and error periods where you practice different methods of persuasion and test to see what works and what doesn’t.
Scroll to the top of the page and select the “Buy Now” button!
List price: $14.95