Are you looking for a way to improve your life? Do you feel that situations are often out of your control and you feel angry and frustrated that you can’t seem to do anything about that? Are you constantly feeling bad for your actions when you get upset or angry, but you can’t seem to control the emotions that take over you at times?
If these all sound like things that happen to you, then Stoicism may be the right choice.
This guidebook is going to take some time to talk more about Stoicism, how it can benefit your life, and different ways that you can implement it. Some of the things that we will discuss in this guidebook include:
- What is Stoicism?
- The history of Stoicism and how it has changed throughout the years.
- How to become an unbiased thinker
- The importance of fortitude and self-control
- How to use Stoicism to become free from negative emotions like anger, greed, and jealousy.
- How to overcome some of the most destructive emotions that we feel.
- How to use Stoicism to take on the negativity that creeps into your life.
- How to recognize Stoicism in our modern world and in your own life.
- The reasons that you should implement Stoicism in your own life.
- Is it possible to become too stoic in your life?
- How to use Stoicism for the long term and how to plan your future as a Stoic to get the best results.
This informative book covers everything you need to know for boosting your brain health to optimize your powers of recall. From nutrition to sleep to meditation, you’ll learn how to harness your brain’s natural potential and impress yourself with your memory abilities. Did you know that tapping into your creative abilities can improve your ability to remember experiences? Or that a healthy awareness and acceptance of your emotions is critical to strengthening your memory?
You’ll learn tips and tricks of true memory champions. From techniques that will help you remember grocery lists with ease of learning how to memorize the first 100 digits of pi, this memorization book has it all.
- How to eat for better brain health and memory.
- The optimal level of sleep for your memory powers.
- The secrets to meditation and mindfulness to improve your recall ability.
- How to keep your mind active and memory sharp in retirement.
- How to harness your creativity to improve your memory.
- How to keep your emotions from mastering you and impeding your memory.
- How to memorize an entire randomly shuffled deck of cards in under two minutes!
List price: $14.95