If you ever wanted to learn how to read people with the ease of reading a book, keep reading!
As we know, in everyday life we are exposed to constant dangers: We may be in contact with people who have bad intentions, manipulators, fraudsters, or even a narcissistic and abusive ex. Through the use of techniques practiced in cognitive behavioural therapy and building emotional intelligence skills, you can learn to read people and their body language and avoid being tricked or abused. These techniques are very useful in case someone wants to take advantage of you. In addition, you will learn to analyze human behavior and the people around you. To do this, we need to understand how people communicate.
Communication, regardless of form, is divided into verbal and nonverbal communication. Non-verbal communication, in particular, is incredibly powerful, but it acts on a subliminal level so many people are unconsciously influenced by it and don’t give it the right importance.
Bad non-verbal communication makes your communication ineffective, whether you want to sell something, or just win friends or seduce the woman or man of your dreams.
However, it is not as bad as it might seem, as in this audiobook you will also find ways to improve your communication and social skills to easily achieve your goals, both in your professional and personal life.
In this audiobook, you will discover:
- How to Analyze Body Language and Non-verbal Communication
- What Are the 4 Pillars of Emotional Intelligence
- Reading People with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- A Profile of the Manipulator and How to Avoid It
- The 5 Traits That Make You a Target Easy to Manipulate and Different Solutions to Overcome Them
- How to Protect Yourself from Manipulation Once and for All
- Tips to Strengthen Your Defenses
- Learn to Master Body Language
- How to Demonstrate Leadership and Dominance Using Body Language
- 3 Simple Ways to Develop Social Skills
- Several Self-Improvement Tips That Will Help You Make a Positive Impression on Others
- And More!
Even if you are a beginner in the fields of non-verbal communication and analysis of human behavior, you can learn to read people and master body language easily, following the simple steps explained in this audiobook. If you already know these topics, the different tips and examples given in this audiobook will surely help you to refine your techniques and become an expert.
Don’t waste your time! If this sounds like something that can help you in some way, don’t hesitate. Get this audiobook now to learn more!.
List price: $14.95