You are a click away from learning about cyber security and its importance in the world today!
Do you know that every 39 seconds, there is a hacker attack? In 2018, it is estimated that hackers stole half a billion personal records. In the same year, an estimated 62 percent of businesses experienced social engineering and phishing attacks.
However, despite these alarming statistics, over 70 percent of organizations still do not have a cyber security incident response plan in place.
Now more than ever, you need to know more about cyber security and how to protect important information both for you and your business.
Recent studies on cyber security reveal that there has been an increase in hacked and breached data in the workplace. In addition, recent research on cyber security suggests that most organizations have poor cyber security practices, which makes them vulnerable to cyber-attacks.
What then can you do to mitigate this risk?
How do you protect yourself from cyber-attacks?
How do you ensure that your organization is safe from hacking, data breaches and other types of cyber threats?
This book, Cyber Security, will address all the above questions and any other you may have about cyber security.
Here is a preview of what you will learn:
- What cyber security is
- The history behind cyber security
- The four basic principles of cyber security
- The varied types of cyber security and their importance
- Critical cyber security tools that you need
- An analysis of some of the costs of cyber-attacks
- Why cyber security is of great importance
- Busting common myths about cyber security
- The different kinds of cyber threats you need to be aware of
- The importance of a cyber security plan
- How to come up with a suitable cyber security plan
- The importance of cyber security training
- The different types of jobs and roles in cyber security
- And much more
Cyber Security may sound like something very complex. However, this book takes a simple, easy to understand approach to breakdown complex topics so that you can understand better and take appropriate action to protect your information once you finish listening.
Are you ready to learn about cyber security and how to protect your information?
If you are, click or “Buy Now” to get started!
List price: $14.95