What if you could walk into a room and know what others are thinking? What if you could start a conversation in the room with anyone, even if you didn’t know the person to start with, and get them to feel comfortable with you in a matter of minutes? You can do this and more with the help of this guidebook!
We are going to take a look at some of the things that you can do in order to really analyze the other person and get the results that you want. Some of the topics that we will discuss include:
- How our behaviors are determined through evolution and our culture.
- Understanding a bit more about verbal and nonverbal communication.
- How can I tell if someone is uncomfortable around me?
- Learning how to analyze the body language of another person.
- How to tell if someone is telling the truth or lying to you.
- Steps that you can take to fake your own body language.
- How to speed read some of the body languages that you see throughout the room, even if you don’t know the other person!
- Why it is so important to understand the personality of the other person you are analyzing.
- More techniques to learn with analyzing people and how this can help you to really see an improvement in your relationships.
Analyzing other people is something that we all should be able to do, but many times, we are too absorbed in our own lives that we end up missing out. When you are ready to learn how to read anyone, make sure to check out this guidebook to help out learn exactly how to do this!
List price: $14.95