Warning: This information is not for everybody. If you’re offended by a little controversy, shocking truths, or unconventional ways of thinking, then this book is NOT for you.
According to a study conducted at Harvard more than 4% of ordinary people show sociopathic personality traits and antisocial personality disorder. They show total lack of conscience and are unable to feel guilt, shame or remorse.Changes are high you’ve already met them. Maybe it’s your cheating ex-husband, your boss who loves to humiliate you in front of all your colleagues or your sadistic high school gym teacher.
They often appear charming, charismatic, spontaneous and outspoken. Sometimes others even look up to them in admiration. But underneath the surface their deepest desire is to abuse, dominate, exploit, lie and manipulate.To make things worse, they might even be family—your spouse, mother, brother or a close relative.
With that being said, author Patrick Lightman reveals in his new book “Dark Psychology Secrets: The Covert Sociopath Next Door” some of the most toxic techniques eagerly used by those who are willing to do whatever it takes to get what they want.
In this book you will discover:
- How to spot the ruthless sociopath quietly stabbing you in the back
- How they make your feel miserable at work… even if you love what you do
- How to a sociopath makes your life a living hell… even if they were so charming in the beginning
- The one emotional weapon of destruction a sociopath uses to humiliate you, and which works… even if you see it coming
- How NOT to fall for a sociopath… even if you’ve repeatedly fallen for them in the past
- The one final action to break free from your sociopath next door
- How to finally gain your life back and kiss your havoc-wreaking sociopath goodbye
After reading this book you’ll view the world with different eyes capable to see behind the scenes of a sociopath’s wicked mind games and never fall for them again.From now on sociopaths will have a hard time forcing you into getting what they want even if you ‘ve been an easy target in the past.
If you want to put an end to emotional abuse and take back control over your life, then scroll up and click the Add to Card button.
List price: $13.99