Hypnosis Quick Start Workbook
You’ve probably seen stage shows. Maybe you’ve even been hypnotized yourself. Or you’ve just heard about it, and want to know how to do it. Perhaps you’ve even wondered if it’s real.
In this workbook, you’ll find a series of easy steps that you can follow to become a hypnotist.
We start off slow, with learning to hypnotize yourself (self-hypnosis), and progress through a basic hypnotic induction, along with a simple way to intensify the experience of the person you’re hypnotizing, and on to how to guide hypnotic subjects into experiencing hypnotic phenomena.
Along the way, there are instructions and exercises. All you have to do is read the instructions, follow the exercises, and then make some notes in the handy spaces provided inside the book. I’ve provided questions for you to answer that will guide your thinking so that you can become a hypnotist as quickly as possible.
It’s been designed so that you can start at the beginning, even if you know nothing about hypnosis at all, and within a short amount of time, gain the skills necessary to hypnotize others.
This is a guide and workbook for absolute beginners, so if you’ve like to get started, scroll up and click the buy now button.
Included in this workbook
- A brief overview of hypnosis
- The golden rules of hypnosis
- An additional list of rules to keep in the back of your mind while hypnotizing people to maximize your chances of success
- Easy to follow step by step instructions to guide you through hypnotizing first yourself, then others
- How to develop the skill of noticing subtle changes in those you are hypnotizing
- Thought-provoking questions designed to encourage you to think like a hypnotist so that you get there so much more quickly
- How to drop people into hypnosis instantly after you’ve hypnotized them once
- How to generate hypnotic phenomena
- Travel sized – 6 x 9 Inch
If you’ve always wondered if hypnosis is real.
Or if you’d like to know how to do it.
Scroll up right now and click the Buy Now button.
List price: $9.99